Inspire Yoga Festival - Zurich
ASMALLWORLD is offering members and guests exclusive access to the Inspire Yoga Festival where you'll enjoy a weekend of yoga and self-discovery in the beautiful mountain location of Verbier, Switzerland, at a special price.
The Festival offers participants of all levels the opportunity to explore classes, workshops and holistic therapies, meet new people and share experiences immersed in the beautiful Swiss Alps.
Join ASMALLWORLD member and instructor at the event Destiny Gagiano and get ready to be inspired!
This is an Access Event. Access Events are specially selected for our community by the ASMALLWORLD team and we have arranged for our members to benefit from privileged conditions where possible. This event has been organised by a third party and no ASMALLWORLD representative will be present. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions. We hope you enjoy yourself!
- Hotel de la Poste Garden: Rue de Medran 12, town centre. A tranquil space in the heart of Verbier
- Hameau: The Hameau is a 20 minute walk from the Place Centrale or a bus ride, in front of the Happy Chef café.
- Lumi: Cafe and bar, directly opposite the Medran lift station. Drinks and snacks available all day as well as all information, bookings, yoga clothes sale rail.
- Chalet Orny: Chemin de Marais Verts 9, one of the larger indoor venues
- Salle de la Comba: First floor of the elementary school, Chemin de la Croix 5, just below the Migros supermarket
- Arctic Juice & Café: At Medran, 50m past the telecabine and directly before W hotel. Serving great coffee, fresh juices, salads and healthy snacks
- Inspire Studio: Town centre studio which is the HQ of our festival. For the smaller classes and for massage, cranio sacral treatments and other therapies.
- Chocolaterie de Verbier: Just next to the Place Centrale between the Post Office and restaurant L'Ecurie
- Mouton Noir Terrace: Head up to Ruinettes on the telecabine from Medran and cross over to the Mouton Noir terrace. The cable car takes around 8 minutes, so be sure to allow enough time.
- Cuisine 22, Place Blanche: In the Mountain Air store on Place Blanche, opposite the W hotel entrance, you will find Cuisine 22. Seating is available on the terrace outside or in their cosy café.
This is an Access event. Access events are specially selected for our community by the ASMALLWORLD team. Although no ASMALLWORLD representative will be present, we have arranged for our members to benefit from privileged conditions when possible. Please contact us at: email@example.com if you have any further questions. We hope you enjoy this event!
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.