1000Miglia Race-Start Viewing at Chopard Lounge - Milan
Deadline for registration: June 2nd, 2021
Please find more information below.
You and your fellow ASMALLWORLD Members' health and safety is our highest priority, and as such we will always adhere to local guidelines and regulations before reinstating in-person events in your country. Please refer to the Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines below to ensure that everyone makes a concerted effort to minimize the spread of the virus and to keep everyone safe. To enter the event, you will be asked to fill out a contact details form for contact tracing.
8 members and guests from 3 cities attending
- 09.00: parking of your supercar at Piazza Vittoria and welcome breakfast at Hotel Vittoria, where to collect your VIP pass;
- 10.00: access to the hospitality village where to watch the racing cars going through;
- 13.00: light lunch at Chopard paddock lounge.
Single (1 ticket): €240 (instead of €250)
- Parking for 1 car;
- Breakfast for 2 people;
- VIP passes for 2 people;
- Light lunch and drinks for 2 people.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep a comfortable and safe distance
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so away from others, or into your elbow
- If you feel unwell, please do stay at home
- If you take public transport, don't forget to wear a mask
Please note, a full refund of tickets will only be possible in case of cancellation from the event organizers.
No refunds are available for customer cancellations.
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.