2019 Nitto ATP Finals - London
Join us in London and watch some of the most exciting matches of the 2019 tennis season!
The 2019 Nitto ATP Finals held in November at The O2 in London is the year-end climax to the men's professional tennis season, featuring only the world's best eight qualified singles players and doubles teams as they battle it out for the last title of the season.
Players compete for ATP Ranking points throughout the season in a bid to earn one of the eight coveted berths. Played using a round-robin format at The O2 in London, each participant plays three matches as they compete for a berth in the knockout semi-finals and beyond.
An undefeated champion earns 1,500 ATP Ranking points. Total prize money offered is USD 9 million.
Experience the MATCH Lounge concept, and enjoy tennis in relaxed sophistication by jumping the queue and taking a separate VIP entrance exclusively reserved for MATCH Lounge guests.
Be enticed with an informal dining experience, a premium selection of beverages and a vibrant cocktail bar. When play commences, enjoy the tennis from best available seats.
ASMALLWORLD is appointed as Non-exclusive Sales Agent of MATCH Hospitality in Switzerland
for the sale of the 2019 Nitto ATP Finals Official Hospitality.
This is an Access event. Access events are specially selected for our community by the ASW team. Although no ASW representative will be present, we have arranged for our members to benefit from privileged conditions when possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
Image in 1st position: Image courtesy of Wonderhatch.co.uk; Image in 2nd position: ©Match Hospitality AG; Image in 3rd position: Image courtesy of Getty Images; Image in 4th position: Image courtesy of ATP Tour; Image in 5th position: Image courtesy of ATP Tour.
The players shown are for illustrative purposes only, qualification and participation subject to ATP rules.
50 members and guests attended
Afternoon sessions (for Thursday, Friday and Saturday)
- 10:45 - Lounge opens
- 11:00 - 13:30 - Lunch
- 12:00 - Doubles Match
- 14:00 - Singles Match
- 16:00 - Bar closes
- 16:15** - Guests depart
Afternoon session (for Sunday)
- 14:00 - Lounge opens
- 14:15 - 17:15 - Lunch
- 15:30 - Doubles Match
- 18:00 - Singles Match
- 20:00 - Bar closes
- 20:15** - Guests depart
- 16:45 - Lounge opens
- 17:15 - 19:15 - Dinner
- 18:00 - Doubles Match
- 20:00 - Singles Match
- 22:00 - Bar closes
- 22:15** - Guests depart
*All timings are approximate, subject to the Tournament’s discretion and may vary depending on the length of preceding matches.
**In the event that a match finishes later than this, guests will be encouraged to leave promptly.
*** MATCH Lounge will remain open in between sessions
- Regular seat: £312 per person
- Front row seat: £372 per person
- Regular seat: £432 per person
- Front row seat: £516 per person
- Regular seat: £708 per person
- Front row seat: £852 per person
Friday, November 15th
- Regular seat: £354 per person
- Front row seat: £408 per person
- Regular seat: £354 per person
- Front row seat: £402 per person
- Regular seat: £678 per person
- Front row seat: £780 per person
Saturday, November 16th
- Regular seat: £450 per person
- Front row seat: £540 per person
- Regular seat: £462 per person
- Front row seat: £552 per person
- Regular seat: £870 per person
- Front row seat: £1,044 per person
Sunday, November 17th
- Regular seat: £588 per person
- Front row seat: £732 per person
- Best available seats in the lower bowl in either block 101, 103 or 115
- Within this offering is a limited number of front row seats, located at the front of the lower bowl seating within the arena
- Exclusive VIP entrance with direct access to a stylish hospitality lounge
- Upmarket tapas menu with flying service and light buffet
- Open bar with complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
- Hand crafted cocktails and champagne available for purchase
- Afternoon, evening, full day and final round series packages
To purchase your hospitality package, please contact the ASW Events Team at email@example.com.
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.