ASW Winter Weekend 2018 - Gstaad
Join us for this legendary weekend, celebrating the winter season to the fullest in Gstaad—Europe’s most exclusive ski destination and haute retreat.
214 members and guests from 45 cities attended
- Friday evening will kick off with the Chairman’s Apéro, followed by a gourmet dinner. We continue the festivities with an after-party at GreenGo Club, the world famous nightclub that always delivers the best experience.
- On Saturday we'll enjoy an epic fondue lunch at the Wasserngrat mountain station, with live music and a stunning panoramic view of Gstaad.
- The highlight of the weekend will be Saturday evening’s black tie ASW Foundation Gala Dinner, followed by an extravagant after-party with a live band in the lobby of the Gstaad Palace.
ASW Foundation supports Child's i Foundation (in cooperation with UBS Optimus)
During this year's Saturday Gala Dinner, we will be raising money to support Child's i Foundation, a charity operating in Uganda. The founder, Lucy Buck, will join us in Gstaad for this occasion. We are excited that the UBS Optimus foundation has offered to double all the proceeds raised from the event, so all donations will be extra valuable.
DAY 1: Friday, December 14th
1.00pm onwards: Arrival and check-in at the Gstaad Palace
7.30pm: Chairman’s Apéro in The Lobby
8.30pm: Friday theme dinner “Je ne regrette rien” in the Salle Baccarat
11.30pm until late: After-Party at GreenGo
DAY 2: Saturday, December 15th
8.00am - 11.00am: Breakfast
12.00pm - 3.30pm: Après-ski inspired Fondue Lunch on the Wasserngrat mountain-top
7.30pm: Black-tie Apéro at Le Bar du Grill
8.30pm: ASW Foundation Gala Dinner in the Salle Baccarat
11.30pm: After-Party with live band in the Lobby
DAY 3: Sunday, December 16th
8am - 11am: Breakfast
Until 1pm: Check-out and departure
- Friday and Saturday night at the Gstaad Palace - Room (single or double occupancy), Junior or Deluxe Suite (double occupancy)
- Meals: 2x Breakfast (Saturday and Sunday), 1x Lunch (Saturday), 2x Dinner (Friday & Saturday)
- Beverages: Selected wines, spirits and soft drinks during Friday and Saturday dinners and Saturday lunch
Packages without accommodation
- Friday Theme Dinner
- Saturday Lunch and Gala Dinner
- Saturday Gala Dinner
- All Weekend activities
- Room: Single occupancy: 2,100 CHF (per person); Double occupancy: 3,100 CHF (1,550 CHF per person)
- Junior Suite: Double occupancy: 3,600 CHF (1,800 CHF per person)
- Deluxe Suite: Double occupancy: 4,300 CHF (2,150 CHF per person)
- Friday Theme Dinner: CHF 390
- Saturday Lunch and Gala Dinner: CHF 550
- Saturday Gala Dinner: 450
- All Weekend activities: CHF 850
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.