VIP Hospitality at Henley Regatta - London
Coach departs from Sloane Square Tube Station at 9 am
Return departs from Fawley Meadows at 6 pm
Please see further details on package features and schedule below.
ACCESS EVENT: This event is organised by a third party and Anastasia Chaplin will be present during the event. Should you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the ASW Events Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7 members and guests attending
- Early Bird Sunday Afternoon (Fawley Meadows) - £295
- Sunday Afternoon (Fawley Meadows) - £435
- Coach to Henley and back from Sloane Square
- Live music during lunch and afternoon tea
- Official Souvenir Racing Programme
- Quiet alfresco decked bar
- Afternoon Champagne sweepstake
- Television screens inside
- More surprises...
- Tea, coffee and biscuits upon arrival
- Champagne and canapé reception
- Five-course lunch featuring local produce and Cellar Master’s selected wines
- Afternoon tea from our bespoke Regatta inspired serving station
- Complimentary bar including champagne, wines, beers, cider and selected spirits (from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm)
09:00 am - Coach leaves Sloane Square
10:30 am - Facility opens and freshly brewed tea and coffee are served
11:30 am - Enjoy Moet & Chandon champagne and canapes in our alfresco bar or at your table
12:00 pm - A five-course menu awaits you which is complemented by Cellar Master's selection of wines
03:00 pm - Enjoy afternoon tea from our Regatta inspired serving station
05:30 pm - Bar closes, it's time to start saying goodbye
06:00 pm - Guests depart, but we hope to see you again next year!
06:00 pm - Coach heads back to Sloane Square
LADIES - dress in a manner that befits a formal occasion. Dresses and skirts should be of modest length, defined as falling just above or below the knee. Trousers must be full length. Whilst not mandatory, it is customary for ladies to wear hats. Shorts, jeans and trainers are strictly not permitted.
Stewards Enclosure (entry included in weekend package - £78 supplement for activity package)
PLEASE NOTE: HENLEY OPERATES A STRICT DRESS CODE - ASW DOES NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR DENIED ENTRY DUE TO MEMBERS NOT WEARING CORRECT ATTIRE
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep a comfortable and safe distance
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so away from others, or into your elbow
- If you feel unwell, please do stay at home
- UK guidelines: a maximum of 12 guests are allowed on an outdoor table
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and you have attended an ASW in-person event during this period, please contact us at email@example.com so we can inform the rest of the attendees.
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.