Private Architectural Tour at The Circle - Zurich
In case of inclement weather, farewell drinks will be at the terrace bar of Hyatt Regency.
You and your fellow ASMALLWORLD Members' health and safety is our highest priority, and as such we will always adhere to local guidelines and regulations before reinstating in-person events in your country. Please refer to the Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines below to ensure that everyone makes a concerted effort to minimise the spread of the virus and to keep everyone safe.
25 members and guests from 3 cities attended
- 6.45 Meeting & registration & welcome @ Lobby of Hyatt Regency
- 7.00 Tour in 2 groups around The Circle, Hyatt Regency & Convention Center, the park
- 8.15 Funicular ride up to the peak of the park with an amazing view & farewell drink. In case of inclement weather, drinks will be at the terrace bar of Hyatt Regency. The outdoor terrace will be open, so you can continue the evening individually with drinks and dinner, according to the rules of BAG. Any kind of consumption only possible outside.
- Guided tour of The Circle
- One complementary drink
To ensure that our community stays safe, we ask that you please adhere to the following global health and safety guidelines when attending in-person events:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep a comfortable and safe distance
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so away from others, or into your elbow
- If you feel unwell, please do stay at home
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and you have attended an ASW in-person event during this period, please contact us at email@example.com so we can inform the rest of the attendees.
AMBASSADOR EVENT: This event is organised by Daniella Simmig. Should you have any questions regarding this event, please contact her.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.