Exclusive Chalet Opening & Torchlight Hike at Hotel Zürichberg - Zurich
You and your fellow ASMALLWORLD Members' health and safety is our highest priority, and as such we will always adhere to local guidelines and regulations before reinstating in-person events in your country. Please refer to the Covid-19 Health & Safety Guidelines below to ensure that everyone makes a concerted effort to minimise the spread of the virus and to keep everyone safe.
Please find more details below.
25 members and guests from 2 cities attending
To ensure that our community stays safe, we ask that you please adhere to the following global health and safety guidelines when attending in-person events:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Keep a comfortable and safe distance
- If you cough or sneeze, please do so away from others, or into your elbow
- If you feel unwell, please do stay at home
- Mask is mandatory in all public spaces
If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and you have attended an ASW in-person event during this period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can inform the rest of the attendees.
- We will start the evening with an Apéro at the Hotel Zürichberg
- From the Hotel we will then start a short guided torchlight hike through the forest and back to Hotel Zürichberg*.There we will be welcomed by the Chalet Züriberg team for the opening night of Chalet season 2020. (BAG conform)**
- After dinner we can move to the bar inside the hotel to continue the night. For all guests who like to stay longer, we can offer a special overnight rate as well (Single 190.-/Double 210.-). Please contact Daniella Simmig directly.
*Members will be divided in separate groups in adherence with local regulations
**Members will enjoy fondue maximum in 2pax. There is also an option for Raclette, so in case interested, please reach out to email@example.com
- 1 Apéro Drink @Hotel Zurichberg
- Guided Torchlight hike
- Opening Chalet Züriberg (terrace Hotel Zürichberg)
- Salad & 2 different Fondues à Discretion (regular and summer truffles)
- 2 Drinks during dinner (Wine, Prosecco, Beer, Softdrinks)
- Reserved area at the bar (self payment)
- Optional sight inspection in both hotels
Special overnight offer:
- Single room 190.- CHF
- Double room 210.- CHF
- Including breakfast, late check out 4pm, Wlan
- Booking request: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public transport: At the main train station, take the number 10 tram (in the direction of Bahnhof Oerlikon). Get off at Seilbahn Rigiblick, cross the street and take the Rigibahn railway to the end station. From here, it is only a few metres to the Aparthotel Rigiblick.
By car: If you travel by car, convenient parking is available in the hotel’s underground carpark
Public transport: From the main train station, take the number 6 tram (in the direction of Zoo). Get off at the final stop, Zoo, and walk the last 100 metres back to the Sorell Hotel Zürichberg.
By Car: If you are traveling by car, you can leave your vehicle in the hotel’s underground car park.
Share your experience and photos from the event on Instagram and Twitter using #ASMALLWORLD and mentioning @ASMALLWORLD.
AMBASSADOR EVENT: This event is organised by the ambassador Daniella Simmig. Should you have any questions regarding this event, please contact her.
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.