ASW Webinars Series with Jenna Hope - Zurich
Tune in to this Zoom Webinar on Tuesday the 12th of May at 19:00 CET (19:00 Zurich, 18:00 London, 13:00 New York). Prepare yourself for an upscale nutrition webinar session from the safety and comfort of your own home! #KindnessSpreadsFaster
Your Zoom meeting link can be found directly on the ticket. You can access the link without installing the Zoom app and it can be used on both your laptop and mobile device. Should you have any issues, please find our Zoom instructions here.
*Please note that during the open webinar, Jenna Hope will not be able to provide specific or personal advice.
262 members and guests from 72 cities attended
Follow Jenna Hope here:
- how you can optimise your nutrition whilst you’re working from home
- key nutrients required to support stress and anxiety during this pandemic
- will take you through some common daily habits which may be hindering your wellbeing at home
- RSVP to the event
- Zoom virtual get-together link can be found on the ASW event ticket
- Not familiar with Zoom? Please find our Zoom instructions here
- The link will guide you through a brief tutorial on how the class will run (prior to the Webinar)
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.