Art on Ice 2020 - 25th Anniversary - Zurich
Art on Ice delights nearly 80,000 people each year in Switzerland.
ASW members benefit from a special discount on tickets to the show and after-party.
To know more about Art on Ice, click here to check out last year's highlights.
To know more about this event, please see below.
60 members and guests attended
- 8:00 pm - Art on Ice show begins
- 11:30 pm - After-Party at Kameha Grand Hotel*
- Show only: CHF 205 per person (CHF 208.80)
- Show and After-Party: CHF 490 per person (original price: CHF 548)
- Show: Süd ticket seat with front view (ASW reserved seats)
- After-Party: Apéro, food buffet including cold and warm stations, raclette and selection of desserts, all alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, 1 parking ticket, access to cloakroom
Please Tweet and Instagram your event photos to @ASMALLWORLD #ASMALLWORLD.
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.