Weslodge Brunch – Toronto - Toronto
far one of the most unique spots in Toronto as far as restaurant design is
concerned, Weslodge is a modern Saloon in the city's trendiest nightlife
district. It stuns with illuminated, slab-lettered marquee lights, electrifying
yellow doors and a majestic bar. Incredibly high ceilings and brass accents pay
homage to the western theme, along with vintage portraits and taxidermy. In the
kitchen, executive chef Stuart Cameron and chef de cuisine Kanida Chey show off
with food that is heavily technique-driven but also approachable and easy to
invites members and their guests to an exclusive
discounted brunch at this new trendy restaurant in downtown Toronto. Hosted in
Dinner room at Weslodge Saloon, enjoy complimentary
orange juice, coffee and tea, while mingling with fellow members and ASW hosts
Jean-Renauld and Elise de Laigue.
coffee, tea or juice and one of the following:
· Asparagus Puff Pastry, Ricotta, Truffle Scrambled Egg
· Jerusalem Artichoke Salad Pickled Heirloom Carrots,
Arugula, Green Oak, Limoncello
· Brioche French Toast Yogurt, Berries, Banana Caramel, Barrel
· Eggs Benny Lamb Bacon, Hollandaise, Mizuna
· Eggs Benny Ontario Smoked Trout, Hollandaise, Mizuna
· Two Fried Eggs House Cured Bacon, Lamb Sausage, Hand
· House Smoked Organic Turkey Sandwich Escarole,
Scallion Aioli, Crisp Bacon, House Fries
· Country Ham Sandwich Mennonite Pork, Cucumber
Yogurt, Wild Leeks, Horseradish, House Fries
· Provimi Schnitzel Parmesan, Fried Egg, Arugula Salad
· Weslodge Burger Wild Mushrooms, Smoked Cheddar, Dill
Aioli, House Fries
· Steak & Eggs Potato Gratin, Tomatillo Relish
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Make sure to
tweet and Instagram your event photos to @ASMALLWORLD #ASWToronto
8 members and guests from 3 cities attended
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.