NYFW: A Night of Art, Fashion and Luxury at the New Yorker Hotel - New York
- A Red Carpet
- Pre-show networking and mingling
- Runway Catwalk featuring the eclectic collections of 3 amazing Designers
- After party
- Live Performance
- Live DJ
For more information, please see below.
27 members and guests from 6 cities attended
- Isabel Lopez - featuring her exclusive Evening Wear Collection
- Michelle Walden - featuring her elegant “Knit to Wear ” Collection
- Designer and Artist: Daniel Chimowitz - Unveiling his latest “Daring” collection paired with an Artistic flare
- International award-winning Designer Mialana Boutte’-DeSoleil, featuring her Nolah Elan La Biennale de Venice Pret A Couture a Bespoke Collection
- INDAH, a sustainable luxury jewelry line, designed by Courtney Weller, handmade in Indonesia from recycled ships, infused with 18k gold, and in collaboration with “Gypsy Soul Designs,” a Bohemian resort wear collection by Chelsea McKinley and Brandi Dea
- Handbags by Kent Stetson, an artist who turned his canvas art into iconic conversation clutches for celebrities and collectors worldwide
Celebrities in attendance include, actor, filmmaker, Devin Ratray, most famous for his role as Buzz McCallister in the movie Home Alone. Devin is also starring in the movie “Hustlers,” to be released, September 13, 2019, the day after the EPN fashion show.
Producer, Maggie Delany, is excited that full media coverage will be provided by EPN Spotlight Magazine’s next “Female Entrepreneur on the Move” — award-winning attorney, and TV legal eagle, Carissa Kranz, who has appeared and anchored on Fox, HLN/CNN, NBC, CBS, with industry veterans Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew, Dan Abrams, etc. Carissa, is also founder/CEO of BevVeg International, the premier vegan certification firm, featured in publications like Forbes, CBS, NBC, and recently used by Celebrity Supermodel, Christie Brinkley.
Guests will revel in the newly re-imagined grandeur of the Crystal Room at the historic Wyndham New Yorker Hotel which has a history as intriguing as her intricate design and architecture. Located in the heart of Manhattan at 481 Eighth Avenue in New York City, this amazing stylish landmark was built during the height of the Jazz Age! It has dazzled visitors with its Art Deco décor, exceptional service, and superb location. So much history and so many secrets, it’s hard to whittle them down.
Luminaries including Nikola Tesla, John F. Kennedy, Muhammad Ali and Jennifer Hudson have all stayed at the New Yorker Hotel.
Share your experience and photos from the event on Instagram and Twitter using #ASMALLWORLD and mentioning @ASMALLWORLD.
AMBASSADOR EVENT: This event is organised by Magdaline Delany. Should you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the ambassador.
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.