SOUTH BEACH SEAFOOD FESTIVAL - Miami
Enjoy stone crabs, lobster waffle cones, steak & lobster skewers, shrimp tacos, oysters, seafood ceviche, shrimp cocktail, gyros, crab cakes, lobster mac n’ cheese, and more. But please, don’t go home hungry!
ASW is offering a 40% discount on VIP tickets to this event. Only 4 tickets available, so hurry up and get yours before they sell out!
To know more about this event, please see below.
This is an Access event. Access events are specially selected for our community by the ASW team. Although no ASW representative will be present, we have arranged for our members to benefit from privileged conditions when possible. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions. We hope you will enjoy this event!
52 members and guests attended
- Members: $90 (valued at $150)
- Guests: $100 (valued at $150)
- Entrance into the VIP Hospitality Village
- $20 worth of food vouchers to use at any participating festival restaurants and dessert stations
- Premiere VIP sampling from GOYA, Celebrity Cruises, Papa’s Raw Bar, Old Lisbon Restaurant, Chef Billy G, and Vaitaire Enterprises
- Entrance into GOYA’s Culinary Pavilion including all day private DJ PaulE Dance party, space in the shade, lounges, private bars featuring Jack Daniels, Herradura, and Finlandia, and more.
- Private queue to order from Joe’s Stone Crab’s café
- Tasting of Celebrity Cruises’s THE EDGE
- Event host, William Hill Winery, will have a one-of-a-kind sensory garden only available in VIP Hospitality Village, where they will be transplanting their Sonoma garden tour onto the sands
- Extended hours* until 9.00pm
*The festival grounds will close at 7.00pm, but the GOYA Culinary Pavilion inside VIP Hospitality Village with the featured DJs and Showcased Bars will stay open until 9PM, so you can dance the night away.
Seafoodies, come prepared to enjoy culinary delights from 20 of Miami’s award-winning Chefs who’ve been selected to create their featured pop up cafes for you to enjoy.
You’ll sit refreshed with 100% all-inclusive drinks at over 30 available bars (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). Endless entertainment at any of the all new (3) Live Music Stages ensuring this is a true beachfront experience for epicureans!
While the event does not designate a kids zone and there are no specific kids activities, Kids under age 10 are free and do not require a ticket at check-in. You must be 21+ to consume alcohol and security will be checking IDs at the gate.
Inside Land Rover Hospitality Village & Goya Culinary Pavilion
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Make sure to tweet and Instagram your event photos to @ASMALLWORLD #ASMALLWORLD
ACCESS EVENT: This event is organised by a third party and no ASW representative will be present during the event. Should you have any questions regarding this event, please contact the ASW Events Team directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.