Superfine! Art Fair LA 2020 - Los Angeles
About the event:
As well as all this, guests can look forward to interactive art installation projects by CuevaWolf, Rob Anderson (Queens), and Scott Froschauer (LA), along with three opening night sets by the all-female mariachi band 'Mariachi Lindas Mexicanas' and live cellist Justin Lepard at the Saturday Early Edition brunch event.
This is an Access event. Access events are specially selected for our community by the ASW team. Although no ASW representative will be present, we have arranged for our members to benefit from privileged conditions when possible. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any further questions. We hope you will enjoy this event!
To know more about this event, please see below.
30 members and guests from 6 cities attended
- Friday the 7th of February | 12 noon - 10 pm
- Saturday the 8th of February | 12 noon - 10 pm
- Sunday the 9th of February | 12 noon - 8 pm
Members/Guests free admission
- Access during General Admission on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
Members/Guests $50 (instead of $60)
- Attend the opening night Champagne Vernissage
- Be among the first to meet + collect from 60+ top-flight artists one-on-one
- Return-pass for one more visit to the fair during General Admission hours
- One complimentary cocktail from The Fingerjoint
- Experience live music by an all-female Mariachi band, plus experimental feminist performance art!
Please Tweet and Instagram your event photos to @ASMALLWORLD #ASMALLWORLD
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.