Virtual Cocktail Class - Halloween Cocktails - London
Tune in to this Zoom Webinar on Thursday October 29th at 20:30 CET (20:30 Zurich, 19:30 London, 14:30 New York). Get ready for some classy cocktails and high-quality conversation from the safety and comfort of your own home! #KindnessSpreadsFaster
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS VIA THE LINK BELOW:
You can access the link without installing the Zoom app and it can be used on both your laptop and mobile device. Should you have any issues, please find our Zoom instructions here.
3 members and guests attended
He will be concentrating on one spirit each week and will provide a list of ingredients and basic equipment that you will need. Please make sure to prepare this well in advance so you are ready!
Steve will demonstrate 4 cocktails, shake them together with you, and answer any questions during "drinking time".
Equipment needed (same for each class):
- Cocktail shaker – or anything large enough to fit ice, a drink, and have a sealable lid so when you shake it, it doesn’t go flying. A large jar is good for this.
- A strainer – a sieve will do, or something so you can strain out the drink from the ‘shaker’ like you would water from a pot of boiled pasta.
- A measure – a measuring jug will do, or a shot glass – recipes are all about proportions of ingredients to each other.
- A bar spoon, or something long and narrow like a chopstick to stir with.
- A lemon squeezer – we recommend https://tinyurl.com/uzf6ab4
A knife (bread or tomato is best), chopping board, running water and a tea towel will also be useful ?
If you want sexy bar kit we recommend https://www.urbanbar.com/ they also have a lemon squeezer on here with a lifetime guarantee
Halloween Cocktail Ingredients (to make 1 of each): Satan’s Whiskers, Monkey Gland, Corpse Reviver 2 and Deviltini
125ml red vermouth (we recommend Antica Formula)
40ml Lillet Blanc
10ml Absinte - this is optional, but adds a lot of flavour!
40ml orange juice (fresh)
20ml lemon juice (fresh)
30ml sugar syrup (you can make yourself by stirring equal
parts castor sugar and cold water until dissolved)
Nutmeg or cinnamon
ICE - at least 1.5 teacups per drink + extra just in case!
- RSVP to the event
- Zoom virtual get-together link will be emailed to you
- Not familiar with Zoom? Please find our Zoom instructions here
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.