New Years Eve at The Mansion – London - London
ASMALLWORLD invites members and their guests to ring in the New
Year at The Mansion London all in white!
"Ludmilla was a young actress from Solbjerg performing in
Copenhagen when she met the Baron in 1859. She immediately fell in love and
followed him around the world. After having made such an impression with her
white dress, she mysteriously disappeared during an extravagant New Year party
in London. Ever since, her presence can be seen
every 1st of January at the Mansion."
Join The Mansion London at the multiple room property in NW behind Notting Hill for
a night to remember while indulging in their brilliant line up and
entertainment! Make a statement in white as Ludmilla’s presence shifts you from
2013 into 2014.
DRESS CODE: STRICTLY WHITE
Fancy dress welcome. Prize for the best costume
- You'll discover a brilliant swing quartet and vocal band to start the evening
- Kelly Wood's band will be with you for a fiery funky session
- Get ready to enjoy the beats of StarRockers for a sexy electro house set
- M.Squad will rock your body in the R&B den with the latest hot
- A silhouette artist will cut your profile in an instant, you will be
- Miss Anna is back to turn you into a ghost or white angel
- Delighted to welcome Daniel Amalm, Australian electro acoustic
- The master percussionist Sam Baws will make you feel the bongo
LAST, BUT NOT LEAST
- Get enchanted by a fire spinning show & kick off 2014 warmly
- All night, you'll enjoy the intricate paintings of the French acclaimed
painter Laurent Bodson
Delicious food will be available served all night. Public transport and Taxi service will also be available.
5min walk from Willesdem Junction station (Harrow Road exit) - Bakerloo
2min walk from Scrubs lane stop, bus 18
ASW Ticket (Includes: Admission, all night long provided entertainment, exclusive discounted ASW ticket)
Note: Tickets are non-refundable
Make sure to
tweet and Instagram your event photos to @ASMALLWORLD #ASWLondon
Note: Please note that this event is not hosted by ASMALLWORLD so
unfortunately we are not liable for any issues that members may have. We will
do our best to accommodate any problems that may arise.
3 members and guests attended
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.