ASW Webinar Series with Graham Allcott - Bern
ASMALLWORLD Members are invited to join an online webinar on "Productivity Ninja" with guest speaker Graham Allcott as part of our ASMALLWORLD Webinars Series.
*This is a very interactive webinar and will require you to participate in the discussion with your camera on.
Tune in to this Zoom Webinar on Tuesday, February 23rd at 20:00 CET (20:00 Zurich, 19:00 London, 14:00 New York).
Your Zoom meeting link can be found directly on the ticket. You can access the link without installing the Zoom app and it can be used on both your laptop and mobile device. Should you have any issues, please find our Zoom instructions here.
173 members and guests from 55 cities attended
Graham Allcott is an entrepreneur, author, speaker and podcaster.
Graham is the author of three books, including the global best-seller "How to be a Productivity Ninja", and the host of the "Beyond Busy" podcast, which explores the issues of productivity, work/life balance, and how people define happiness in their lives.
He is the founder of Think Productive, one of the world's leading providers of personal productivity training and consultancy, with offices in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and the Netherlands.
Previous roles include Chief Executive of Student Volunteering England, Head of Volunteering at the University of Birmingham, and an advisor to UK Government red and blue on youth volunteering policy.
Graham lives in Brighton. Despite an intolerance of failure elsewhere in his life, he is an Aston Villa season ticket holder and avid Toronto Blue Jays baseball fan.
- Mailing List: https://www.grahamallcott.com/sign-up
How to Have the Energy: Your nine-point plan to eating smarter, improving focus and feeding your potential https://www.amazon.co.uk/How-Have-Energy-nine-point-improving/dp/1785787004
How to be a Productivity Ninja: Worry Less, Achieve More and Love What You Do https://www.amazon.com/How-Productivity-Ninja-Worry-Achieve/dp/1785784617/ref=dp_ob_title_bk
- Podcast: Beyond Busy https://getbeyondbusy.com/
- Workshops: Think Productive https://thinkproductive.co.uk/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/grahamallcott/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/grahamallcott/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/grahamallcott
- Learn the 9 Characteristics of the Productivity Ninja® to improve focus and combat overwhelm
- Productivity boosting ideas from the simplest techniques to the fanciest new apps
- Identify specific changes and tactics to improve personal productivity and wellbeing
- Reflection, inspiration, and motivation
- RSVP to the event
- Zoom virtual get-together link can be found on the ASW event ticket
- Not familiar with Zoom? Please find our Zoom instructions here
- The link will guide you through a brief tutorial on how the class will run (prior to the Webinar)
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.