ASW Webinar Series with Christina Santini - Bern
New year, new me! At the beginning of each year, detox diets spike as people desperately look for new ways to jumpstart their health. During this webinar, Christina will be focusing on what it is we actually need to detox from as well as what works and what doesn't based on clinical lab testing and medical case stories.
Tune in to this Zoom Webinar on Tuesday, March 2nd at 20:00 CET (20:00 Zurich, 19:00 London, 14:00 New York).
Your Zoom meeting link can be found directly on the ticket. You can access the link without installing the Zoom app and it can be used on both your laptop and mobile device. Should you have any issues, please find our Zoom instructions here.
181 members and guests from 52 cities attended
- What are the typical sources of poisoning problems?
- How do different types of toxins affect us in terms of health?
- Endocrine disruptors and men's health problems - an overlooked epidemic
- Help in identifying their own toxin problems
- Case examples of poisoning problems
- The 5 most important areas of action you can take to stop exposure without becoming hysterical-fanatical
- RSVP to the event
- Zoom virtual get-together link can be found on the ASW event ticket
- Not familiar with Zoom? Please find our Zoom instructions here
- The link will guide you through a brief tutorial on how the class will run (prior to the Webinar)
When great people meet, magical things happen! This is why we give our community a global platform to meet amazing people across the world. We encourage and inspire each other to explore, we share advice and knowledge, we open doors for each other and we help each other to live life to the fullest!
Founded in 2004 as one of the first social networks, ASMALLWORLD is the world's leading lifestyle community. We combine the traditions of a country club with the power of a digital platform to connect our members, both online, and more importantly, in real life. Today, we are an essential meeting point for global citizens from all corners of the world.
To create opportunities for our members to meet and share experiences, we organise more than 1000 events each year. And our website and mobile apps allow our members to meet other members at home or while traveling, engage in discussions with each other and exchange knowledge and advice.
We welcome new members by invitation from current members or via a thoroughly screened application.